Another lockdown is upon us, but this doesn't mean you can't create delicious hot chocolate recipes at home.
This time of year we love nothing more than a comforting mug of hot chocolate, especially when Cadbury is involved. If you're a Cadbury fan, you'll love this recipe...
- 2 tsp Cadbury Drinking Chocolate
- 150ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Spray Cream
- 1 bar Cadbury Crunchie
- 2 Cadbury Fingers
- 10 grams Sweet Popcorn
- 20g Caramel Topping Sauce
- Add 2 tsp of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate to a mug and mix with a small amount of hot water.
- Pour the cold semi-skimmed milk into a metal pitcher and steam to approx. 60°C. Once steamed, pour the milk into the chocolate mix. (If you can't steam the milk at home, heat the milk in a saucepan and then add to the hot chocolate, but increase the quantity of milk from 150ml to 200ml).
- Top with squirty cream.
- Crush up the Crunchie bar and sprinkle this over the spray cream, along with the popcorn.
- Drizzle over the caramel sauce.
- To finish, add 2 Cadbury fingers into the squirty cream.
- Sit back and enjoy the deliciousness!