Brita Purity C1100 Steam Cartridge (Steam Ovens)
The PURITY C Steam filter cartridges, specially developed for small to medium-sized combi steamers and ovens, reduce carbonate hardness in drinking water and, as a result, prevent limescale formation in equipment. In addition, the filter medium retains metal ions such as lead or copper and reduces substances, for example chlorine, that can negatively affect taste and aroma.
OPT FOR CLEAN. OPT FOR GREEN: Environmental protection and recycling are part of the BRITA corporate philosophy. BRITA established a recycling programme for exhausted filter cartridges. Since 1992 all parts of BRITA cartridges can be completely reprocessed so that the materials can be recycled.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- Limescale deposits and the associated machine breakdowns are reduced, as are additional service and repair costs. Fine steam jets remain open longer.
- Baked products, fish, meat and vegetables are cooked to their best: elements, such as chlorine, that could impair taste and aroma are removed for improved taste.
- BRITA’s established easy-to-handle cartridge exchange system
- Bypass settings are specially adapted to direct injection and boiler systems.
- Improved flow rate of up to 300 l/h with 1 bar pressure loss.
1 - Pre-filtration
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium – independent of water flow rates and pressure surges.
2 - Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale deposits. Also retains unwanted taste- and aroma-impairing elements.
3 - Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
4- IntelliBypass technology
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant bypass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.
Size: Purity C1100 Steam Cartridge