Fracino Contempo 1 Group Dual Fuel Coffee Machine
Please provide us with as much details as possible for us to provide you with an accurate quotation.
Ideal for mobile catering units and 'Espresso on the go', this dual fuel coffee machine is a fantastic choice providing flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining a high volume ouput. They offer the same specifications as the standard Fracino machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity.
CONTEMPO KEY FEATURES
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature, ensuring a perfect espresso.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
- High groups to accommodate large takeaway cups and latte glasses, with clearance of 132mm.
Cups Per Hour: 120/200
Height (mm): 480
Width (mm): 375
Depth (mm): 500
Weight (kg): 35
Boiler Capacity: 7L
Gas Rating: 1800 watts
Electric Rating: 350 watts
Element Rating: 2.8kw
1. The Rotary Pump is supplied as standard with the Coffee Machine.
2. All items shown can be purchased from Fracino. The following which need to be purchased locally:
- High Pressure Hose attached after 1/4" Fulham nozzle.
- Pressure Regulator and Gas Bottle.
- Fresh Water Tank.
3. The Flojet Pump and Fresh Water Tank can be replaced by a fixed tank in the vehicle. This tank would require an external 1.5 bar pump.
4. The 12v battery can either be the vehicle battery or a slave battery. We recommend Lucas sealed rechargeable LSLG 104 ah 12v gel battery.
Available to purchase on a range of different payment options. Freephone 0800 44 22 99 to speak to a member of the team team or hit the 'Enquire Now' button and we'll be in touch.