Fracino Retro 2 Group Dual Fuel Coffee Machine
Please provide us with as much details as possible for us to provide you with an accurate quotation.
Ideal for mobile catering units and 'Espresso on the go', this dual fuel coffee machine is a fantastic choice providing flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining a high volume ouput. They offer the same specifications as the standard Fracino machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity.
RETRO KEY FEATURES
- Unique dual spring high pressure lever group, delivering 9bar pressure.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch (electric machine only).
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
Cups Per Hour: 200
Height (mm): 830*
Width (mm): 580
Depth (mm): 500
Weight (kg): 55
Boiler Capacity: 14L
Gas Rating: 5500 watts
Electric Rating: 50 watts
Element Rating: 2.85kw
*size from the bottom of the machine to top of the lever
1. The Rotary Pump is supplied as standard with the Coffee Machine.
2. All items shown can be purchased from Fracino. The following which need to be purchased locally:
- High Pressure Hose attached after 1/4" Fulham nozzle.
- Pressure Regulator and Gas Bottle.
- Fresh Water Tank.
3. The Flojet Pump and Fresh Water Tank can be replaced by a fixed tank in the vehicle. This tank would require an external 1.5 bar pump.
4. The 12v battery can either be the vehicle battery or a slave battery. We recommend Lucas sealed rechargeable LSLG 104 ah 12v gel battery.
Available to purchase on a range of different payment options. Freephone 0800 44 22 99 to speak to a member of the team team or hit the 'Enquire Now' button and we'll be in touch