Fracino Retro 1 Group Dual Fuel Coffee Machine
Please provide us with as much details as possible for us to provide you with an accurate quotation.
Ideal for mobile catering units and 'Espresso on the go', this dual fuel coffee machine is a fantastic choice providing flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining a high volume output. They offer the same specifications as the standard Fracino machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity.
RETRO KEY FEATURES
- Unique dual spring high pressure lever group, delivering 9bar pressure.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch (electric machine only).
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
Cups Per Hour: 100
Height (mm): 830*
Width (mm): 375
Depth (mm): 500
Weight (kg): 35
Boiler Capacity: 7L
Gas Rating: 1800 watts
Electric Rating: 50 watts
Element Rating: 2.7kw
*size from the bottom of the machine to top of the lever